We Offer 2 Options to Fit Your Budget
- Complete Refinishing is 1/2 the cost of new pews of equal construction and wood species
- On-Site Refinishing costs 1/4 the cost of new pews, church chairs, courtroom benches, and pulpits
- We refinish all wood chancel furnishings, including pulpits and clergy seating.
- Our craftsmen can also refinish your existing woodwork and millwork.
At Church Interiors, Inc., you'll find experienced, qualified craftspeople who've worked diligently over the years to perfect our reupholstering techniques. Pew upholstery is our specialty, and we offer affordable and beautiful options for your church furniture.
- Over 30 years experience upholstering church pews.
- Factory upholstering techniques used on-site.
- Available with our NEW stain resistant fabrics.
- On-Site Upholstery costs 1/3 the cost of new pews.
- All work done on-site without interruption of Sunday services.
- Using our own crews we can reupholster any church pews for less cost than the original manufacturer.
- Pew repairs and on-site refinishing available.
- Pew upholstery costs less than pew cushions.
At Church Interiors Inc., we recommend our reversible pew cushions to make your seating more comfortable without permanent pew upholstering. The elegance and durability of our reversible cushions will match the quality of your solid wood church pews.
- Cushions available for straight or curved church pews.
- Cushions are sewn together using French seams with nylon thread.
- Tufting buttons are necessary to prevent seam slippage and are standard on all cushions.
- Available in standard 2" Boxed, Roll Front and 2" to 1" Tapered.
- All cushions styles are reversible.
- Available with our NEW Stain Resistant Fabrics
- 15 year warranty covering seams, buttons and fabric wear
- Seat only permanent upholstery costs less than cushions.
Church Interiors, Inc. is the largest church carpet and floor covering contractor in the United States. We have sanctuary remodeling installation crews in all parts of the country that are certified to install all types of floor coverings including church carpet, wood flooring, sports flooring and tile. We provide sanctuary remodeling turnkey installations including removing and reinstalling carpet, pew cushions, chairs and other furniture. This is a great addition to our pew refurbishing service when planning your project.
Churchlon Harmony 42 oz. Cut and Loop Church Carpet
- 20 year wear warranties against wear, wrinkling and edge ravel
- Custom dyed to match pew upholstering
- Reflects sound better than traditional carpet
- Shows less tracking than cut-pile carpet
- Approved for commercial use
Fixed audience theater seating offers places of worship the benefits of a defined seating space. Theatre seating also provides more seating capacity and offers an exceptional long term value.
- Increase useable seating capacity
- Add value to your project
- Ergonomic theater seating
- Easy maintenance & repair
- Straight or curved seating
- Quiet rise seats eliminates noise
- Flip up armrests
- Free seating layouts
- Ideal for balcony installations with limited space
Stained Glass Restoration
Church Interiors, Inc. is the manufacturer's representative for Rugel Church Furnishings. A leader in solid oak and maple designs, Church Interiors offers the latest in Traditional, Modern and Colonial furniture offered by Rugel. No particleboard is used in construction. Upholstered church pew bodies are reinforced with a solid oak inner-frame. All components are screwed together into solid oak or solid maple and are guaranteed not to come loose for the life of the installation. Colonial ends are 2 1/4" thick solid maple and have a true raised panel route with extra sharp corners. Models come in a variety of pew bodies. Choose from fully upholstered, seat only or solid wood church pews.
- Solid Oak Pew Ends
- Solid Oak Supports
- Solid Oak Inner-frames
- Solid Oak Book Racks
- Custom Designs
- Custom Replications
- Concealed Fasteners
- Fabric Armor
- Protected Fabrics
- Lifetime Installation Guarantee
- No Particle Board
- No Veneer
- No Butcher Block