Since 1981, Church Interiors, Inc. has performed over 12,000 renovations and remodeling projects. We have renovated small chapels that seat less than 100 people to large cathedrals & sanctuaries that seat over 5,000, including many churches on the Historical Registry. Church Interiors, Inc. has a Nationwide Dealer Network of project consultants and installers that are eager to help make improvements to your church.
Our goal is exactly the same as your renovation committee, make your worship space as beautiful as possible, at a competitive cost with minimum disruption to your church services.
Church Interiors Staff
Our office personnel prepare proposals and contracts with specifications, order and expedite materials, coordinate schedules of various trades, coordinate billing, prepares Certificates of Insurance and Performance Bonds, prepare PowerPoint presentations and update Church Interiors, Inc.'s website.
Charles Wicker, President
Chuck Wicker, Vice President
Clarke Crews, Controller
Liz Wicker, Marketing Director
Our Project Consultants can assist with improvements to your church facilities through experience and training.
Our Interior Designers and Liturgical Designers work with churches exclusively and are sensitive to all styles of worship. timeless experience.
Design & Construction
As a church design-build general contractor, we can assist with planning as a turnkey entity. Our experience give us the tools to help you plan for the future.
Our 4K Resolution Renderings create excitement with a preview of your future project.
- Restoration: Upholstery, Refinish & Paint Pews, Chairs, and Theater Seating
- New: Furnish and Install New Pews, Chairs and Theater Seating
- Carpet: Broadloom & Modular/Carpet Tiles
- Hard Surfaces: New Hardwood Flooring, Hardwood Refinishing, Luxury Vinyl Tile, and Porcelain Tile
Lighting, Audio & Video
- LED Lighting: New, Retrofit, Custom
- Performance Lighting
- Audio/Video: Design, Installation, and Training
Painting & Plaster Repairs
- Our experienced paint crew repair, restore, and replicate all existing wall and ceiling finishes.
- Stained Glass
- Chancel Furniture
- Pew Cushions
- Welcome Center & Fellowship
- Youth Area Design
- Way Finding & Signs