Church Interiors, Inc. has experience with the remodeling, renovations, and restoration of family life centers and multi-use facilities. Our Project Consultants can provide your church or sanctuary with a host of quality products and services suitable for these unique structures. We understand the need for flexibility and can enhance your worship space with a variety of flooring and furniture options.
- High density 5 mm & 7 mm thick
- Provides at least 29% shock absorption helping to prevent injury
- 250 psi static load aids in indention resistance and durability
- Ideal for churches that use gyms with multi-purpose seating
- Chair indentions will recover faster than other sports floors
- Intermediate wear allows 98% ball rebound
- Vinyl wear layer allows for lower maintenance
- UV cured factory urethane
- Standard 6 ft roll widths will result in fewer seams.
- Available with basketball lines, volleyball lines, volleyball sleeves and Awana game lines.
Church Interiors provides the very best in new innovative sports flooring for the remodeling, renovations, or restoration of your multi-use facility. Our floors are made of very high density closed cell polyurethane foam specialty flooring that is 7 mm thick. An astounding 29% shock absorption helps to prevent injuries. 250 psi static load aids in indention resistance and durability. Ideal for church or sanctuary facilities that use gyms with multi-purpose seating. Intermediate wear allows 98% ball rebound.
Vinyl wear layer with EZ clean embossing allows for lower maintenance. UV cured factory urethane applied finish requires no waxing and low maintenance. Standard 6 ft roll widths will result in fewer seams. Available with basketball lines, volleyball lines, volleyball sleeves and Awana game lines.