- Waterborne polyurethane finish rated for high commercial traffic
- Non-toxic with less odor than oil based polyurethane
- Fast drying allowing for less interruption of church services during restoration
- Professional pew removal and reinstallation
- Meets ADA codes for slip resistance
- 1/2 the cost for new hardwood flooring
Hardwood Floor Refinishing
Our Floor Refinishing crews can refinish your existing floors quickly with exceptional results to add sparkle to any church restoration project. Our commercial grade waterborne polyurethane finish is superior to residential grade oil based polyurethane. This specialty finish penetrates the wood, hardening the surface and increases its durability. It is also non-toxic and dries rapidly with little to no odor. Restoration work can be accomplished between Sundays without interruption to church services. Floors are sanded with dustless vacuum systems preventing contamination of surrounding services. Pews will be removed, re-scribed if necessary, and reinstalled in a professional manner.